This is just one simple example of how savings through the Chamber can more than cover the cost of your membership and go a long way towards keeping your hard earned dollars exactly where they belong!
*Noel Leeming savings do not inlclude personal savings received by staff members. Membership card or number must be presented.
OfficeMax offers much more than just stationery . . .
The Offer . . .
· Huge Range of Products – over 16,000 in-stock products including:
· Specialty Business Papers
· Cleaning & Hygiene products
· Coffee, Tea & Kitchen Supplies
· Printers / Copiers
· Monitors, Mice & Keyboards
· Ink & Toner Cartridges
· Art Supplies
· First Aid, Safety & Emergency Preparedness Kits
· Packaging & Mailing Product
· And much, much more!
· Low prices backed up by our Price Match Promise.* Members receive business account holder pricing plus additional savings on nearly 1,800 commonly used items. Savings vary by product with the average member saving an additional 14% per annum off our already low everyday prices.+
· Convenience – order your way: online, free phone, free fax, email or shop in store. Receive free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm.*
Buying on account . . .
· If you already have an OfficeMax account, email email@example.com and ask to have it linked to our Chamber member offer.
· Top open an account, click this link to apply. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete and we often have your new account opened within 24 hours. Simply forward the notification email you receive from OfficeMax to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your new account is linked to Chamber member pricing.
Accessing the discounts without an account . . .
If you prefer to pay as you go using a credit or debit card to collect credit card points or rewards, shopping with OfficeMax is easy . . .
· In store - When you are ready to pay for your items, ask the OfficeMax staff member to ring your purchases on the Chamber of Commerce Cash Account and any additional discounts will automatically be applied. You can pay by cash, eftpos, credit or debit card.
· Online – email email@example.com and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website that enables you to purchase online and pay by credit or debit card. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts.
+ your savings may vary based on the types and quantities of products purchased.
Save on fuel costs
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you're in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That's the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people. You and your staff can use it to fill up and pay securely. You can keep track of all your fuel expenditure online through Z Card Online, as well as streamline your GST returns – leaving you with more time to get on with your real work.
Z does the administration, you do the business.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Card offer you’ll need to have your membership number handy (call Loren at Cambridge Chamber 823 3460 if you don't know it) and this unique code CHAMBERNR.
Signing up for a Z Card is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go to z.co.nz/Chamber15 to apply.
Got a Z Card already?If your business already has a Z Card through your local Chamber of Commerce, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is -
Call Z on 0800 474 355 or drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the change.
Not sure what offer you’re currently on? Log onto your Z Card Online account or get in touch with Z directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Card account.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.Save 12.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply.
- You’ll save with every fill.15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars, on your fuel spend at Z service stations*.
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit**.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card,
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
To view the offer please click here.
Feeding Z Card invoice data into Xero makes data input a breeze
If there’s one thing Chamber of Commerce members need more of, it’s time. Time for important stuff like growing the business – or just having a life.
That’s why Z has teamed up with Kiwi company, Xero.
Now you can save time by getting a copy of your Z Card invoice data fed directly into Xero. Which means no more manual entering of transactions – because it’s all done for you. Just code and approve the transactions in Xero, and you can get on with running your business.
It’s flexible: Every business is different, so you can choose to have all your Z Card transactions fed through or just a summary. It’s up to you.
Even better – it’s free! Z is New Zealand’s only fuel company to offer this feed – and as a Z Card customer it won’t cost you a cent.
Sign up now – it’s easy! It only takes two minutes to sign up – just visit z.co.nz/xero. You’ll need a Xero account.
The fine printZ’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, e.g. supermarket dockets.The business must be GST registered to apply for a Z card.* The VTNZ CoFA offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.** For more information on collecting Fly Buys points with Z Card, and Fly Buys terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard, freephone: 0800 474 355 or email email@example.com
Save on mobile, broadband and fixed communications services with Vodafone
New Zealand Chambers of Commerce has teamed up with Vodafone to offer members 3 months half price (on base plan only) to new and re-signing customers on a 24 month term. Click here to find out more.
To sign up, speak to your local Vodafone representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 888 129.
Save on electronics and appliances
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply use your membership card, or quote your membership number to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today's technology. Whether you're setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989
How to get your discounted corporate rates
- Simply email email@example.com to obtain your member discount code
- Then log in to hertz.co.nz
- Tick the box 'enter a discount of promo code'
- Put your own code in the Discount/CDP code box.
Save on rental cars
When you choose a Hertz rental car you can be assured that you will receive a well-maintained vehicle, world-class service and exceptional value.
Hertz has one of the newest fleets in New Zealand, including hatchbacks, sedans, 4WDs, vans and mini buses with an average vehicle age of just eight months.
With offices in all major cities and airports around New Zealand, Hertz offers a wide range of pick-up and drop-off locations. To further enhance your rental experience, Hertz has an innovative product range on offer including the Hertz NeverLost Navigation system, Hertz New Zealand Audio Travel App and Premium Roadside Assistance as well as flexible hire options.
Save on Fuel with Caltex
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, you can now take advantage of an exclusive fuel discount at Caltex service stations and truck stops nationwide, to help save your business time and money.
With a Caltex StarCard through the Chamber of Commerce, you’ll:
- Save 8 cents per litre off the pump price at Caltex service stations, including Challenge service stations
- Save 9 cents per litre off the pump price at Caltex diesel truck stops
- Get 10% off Caltex branded lubricants at Caltex service stations when you pay with your Caltex StarCard.
With Caltex StarCard, you’ll get the benefits of easy online fleet management with visibility over your fuel costs and simplified paperwork - so you spend more time driving your business than running it.
Nationwide coverage — Caltex StarCards are accepted at over 200 Caltex service stations and truck stops, including any Challenge branded service station.
Card security — all Caltex StarCards are PIN-enabled and, for added protection, you can nominate the product and dollar purchase restrictions for each of your cards.
Easy online fleet management - monitor your fleets’ transactions at any time, wherever you are, with StarCard Online.
Enjoy interest free credit - manage your cash flow with up to 30 days of interest-free credit, depending on your agreed billing cycle.
No card fees for two years when you sign up for a Caltex StarCard.*
Apply for a Caltex StarCard today!
The fine print
Caltex standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Caltex StarCard accounts. The business must be GST registered and been trading for a minimum of two years to apply for a Caltex StarCard.
The standard card fee of $10.00 (excl GST) for a period of two years is waived for Chamber of Commerce members who sign up for a Caltex StarCard.