OfficeMax offers much more than just stationery . . .
The Offer . . .
· Huge Range of Products – over 16,000 in-stock products including:
· Specialty Business Papers
· Cleaning & Hygiene products
· Coffee, Tea & Kitchen Supplies
· Printers / Copiers
· Monitors, Mice & Keyboards
· Ink & Toner Cartridges
· Art Supplies
· First Aid, Safety & Emergency Preparedness Kits
· Packaging & Mailing Product
· And much, much more!
· Low prices backed up by our Price Match Promise.* Members receive business account holder pricing plus additional savings on nearly 1,800 commonly used items. Savings vary by product with the average member saving an additional 14% per annum off our already low everyday prices.+
· Convenience – order your way: online, free phone, free fax, email or shop in store. Receive free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm.*
Buying on account . . .
· If you already have an OfficeMax account, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have it linked to our Chamber member offer.
· Top open an account, click this link to apply. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete and we often have your new account opened within 24 hours. Simply forward the notification email you receive from OfficeMax to email@example.com to ensure that your new account is linked to Chamber member pricing.
Accessing the discounts without an account . . .
If you prefer to pay as you go using a credit or debit card to collect credit card points or rewards, shopping with OfficeMax is easy . . .
· In store - When you are ready to pay for your items, ask the OfficeMax staff member to ring your purchases on the Chamber of Commerce Cash Account and any additional discounts will automatically be applied. You can pay by cash, eftpos, credit or debit card.
· Online – email firstname.lastname@example.org and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website that enables you to purchase online and pay by credit or debit card. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts.
+ your savings may vary based on the types and quantities of products purchased.
The fine printZ’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, e.g. supermarket dockets.The business must be GST registered to apply for a Z card.* The VTNZ CoFA offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.** For more information on collecting Fly Buys points with Z Card, and Fly Buys terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard, freephone: 0800 474 355 or email email@example.com
Save on mobile, broadband and fixed communications services with Vodafone
New Zealand Chambers of Commerce has teamed up with Vodafone to offer members 3 months half price (on base plan only) to new and re-signing customers on a 24 month term. Click here to find out more.
To sign up, speak to your local Vodafone representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 888 129.
Save on electronics and appliances
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply use your membership card, or quote your membership number to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today's technology. Whether you're setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989