From petrol to paper clips, Chamber members enjoy great discounts year round on a wide range of products and services from leading New Zealand suppliers.
2degrees - Business Mobile Benefits
Sign up to eligible 2degrees Business Mobile plans and choose your joining offer:
3 months free OR $400 off any device over $999 when you buy interest-free.
Plus 15% off for the life of your plan.
2degrees - Business Broadband Benefits
Sign up to a 24 month Unlimited Broadband Plan and get 3 months free.
Plus 10% off for the life of your plan.
2degrees - Insight Network Benefits
Bring your sites together with our SD WAN and don’t pay any plan charges for three months.
Our Insight Network comes with unlimited data and includes business insights, network visibility and straightforward optimization. You can also access additional security options through an optional UTM upgrade.
Offers available from 22/04/2022 until 30/06/2022 or when we withdraw the promotion (whichever is earlier). Credits or Discounts are not transferable or exchangeable. Not available with any other offers (except for Broadband bundle discount if also a Business Mobile customer). For broadband - early termination charges (including credit and install/modem fee) apply if you leave before end of 24 month term. Addtional charges apply for non-standard install. We reserve the right to change or withdraw promotions at any time. See full T&Cs here.
OfficeMax Member Benefits.
OfficeMax offers much more than just stationery . . .
The offer . . .
Huge Range of Products – over 16,000 in stock products including:
- Specialty Business Papers
- Cleaning & Hygiene products
- Kitchen Catering Supplies
- Printers / Copiers
- Monitors, Mice & Keyboards
- Ink & Toner Cartridges
- First Aid, Safety & Emergency Preparedness Kits
- Packaging & Mailing Products
Low prices backed up by the OfficeMax Price Match Promise.* Members receive additional discounts off of our already low business accountholder pricing. The savings vary by product with the average member saving an additional 12% per annum off OfficeMax retail prices (your savings may vary based on the types and quantities of products purchased).
- Order online or by free phone, free fax or email
- Orders over $75+gst receive free delivery*
Buying on account
How to access these benefits . . .
- Already have an OfficeMax account? If you already have an OfficeMax account, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have it linked to our Chamber member offer.
- Open an account - Click this link to apply for a credit account. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete and we often have your new account opened within 24 hours. Simply forward me the notification email we send you and I will ensure that your new account is linked to our member pricing.
- Access the discounts without an account - If you prefer to pay for your purchases by credit or debit card, you can purchase online at member by using the Chamber Member Cash Account. Email email@example.com and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts.
Save on fuel costs
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 10 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you're in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That's the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people. You and your staff can use it to fill up and pay securely. You can keep track of all your fuel expenditure online through Z Card Online, as well as streamline your GST returns – leaving you with more time to get on with your real work.
The fine print’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, e.g. supermarket dockets.The business must be GST registered to apply for a Z card.* The VTNZ CoFA offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.** For more information on collecting Fly Buys points with Z Card, and Fly Buys terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard, freephone: 0800 474 355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s on offer for Cambridge Business Chamber members with Z Card?
- Save 10 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide. Save 12.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops. No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply.
- You’ll save with every fill.15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars, on your fuel spend at Z service stations*.
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit**.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card,
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
Z does the administration, you do the business.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Card offer you’ll need to have your membership number handy (call Aroha at Cambridge Chamber 823 3460 if you don't know it) and this unique code CHAMBERNR.
Signing up for a Z Card is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go to https://business.z.co.nz/ to apply.
Got a Z Card already? If your business already has a Z Card through your local Chamber of Commerce, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is - Call Z on 0800 474 355 or drop them an email at email@example.com to make the change.
Not sure what offer you’re currently on? Log onto your Z Card Online account or get in touch with Z directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Card account.
Feeding Z Card invoice data into Xero makes data input a breeze
If there’s one thing Chamber of Commerce members need more of, it’s time. Time for important stuff like growing the business – or just having a life.
That’s why Z has teamed up with Kiwi company, Xero.
Now you can save time by getting a copy of your Z Card invoice data fed directly into Xero. Which means no more manual entering of transactions – because it’s all done for you. Just code and approve the transactions in Xero, and you can get on with running your business.
It’s flexible: Every business is different, so you can choose to have all your Z Card transactions fed through or just a summary. It’s up to you. Even better – it’s free! Z is New Zealand’s only fuel company to offer this feed – and as a Z Card customer it won’t cost you a cent.
Sign up now – it’s easy! It only takes two minutes to sign up. You’ll need a Xero account.
Noel Leeming Membership Benefits.
Save on electronics and appliances
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply use your membership card, or quote your membership number to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today's technology. Whether you're setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989