The Cambridge Business Chamber Buddy Programme Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for joining the Buddy Programme
- Cambridge Business Chamber [CBC] Buddy programme is the name of the mentoring programme operated by the Cambridge Business Chamber.
- I am acting as a volunteer mentor for the Cambridge Business Chamber and this relationship does not constitute a partnership, trust or employer/employee relationship;
- I am acting as a volunteer mentor for the Cambridge Business Chamber and will not assign or sub-contract the activities expected of this role to any other person or organisation;
- I will treat any information which I am given or receive in performing my role as a Chamber Mentor as confidential and will safeguard this information appropriately.
- The above confidentiality clause does not apply to information that I choose to supply to the Cambridge Business Chamber to allow effective administration, oversight and monitoring of the Chamber Mentors programme;
- I agree to abide by any suitably reasonable Guidelines relating to the Chamber Mentors programme that the Cambridge Business Chamber may issue from time-to-time;
- I will seek consent from the Cambridge Business Chamber should I choose to enter into any business arrangement, contract or other interest with a Chamber Mentors client and, if such consent is agreed, I will terminate my Chamber Mentors status with that client;
- The Cambridge Business Chamber can at any time, at their sole discretion, de-register me as a mentor in the Chamber Mentors programme;
- I may be asked to provide two referees at a subsequent date and I am prepared to provide these contacts.
I am a permanent resident of New Zealand or I have an appropriate visa to live and work in New Zealand for the term of any clients that I may be assigned to mentor;
I have not been convicted, charged or are under investigation for any breach of the law in any country, including New Zealand;
I have never been declared bankrupt and I have never continued to trade whilst insolvent.