The Cambridge Chamber is working hard to support our members during this crisis. We know this is having a significant affect on everyone. If you need assistance, please call 0274 725 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a few things we have been doing in support of our businesses & economic relief and restart:
- Guiding businesses through the wage subsidy
- Talking with landlords and tenants around fair and reasonable variations
- Accessing PPE and broader support for our essential businesses
- Working with Te Waka around economic relief and recovery
- Liaising with Waipa District council on rates, needs and future infrastructure implications
- Connecting members with HR, Legal and Financial businesses
- Providing factual and informative resources on our www and social platforms
- Leading a matching platform for employers and employees to ensure business continuity
- Creating a list of local businesses offering essential services
- Virtual business gatherings to connect and share barriers and learnings
- Access to relevant webinars across the Waikato region
We know you have been hurt financially by the current crisis. Now more than ever, we need your support to enable these initiatives, advocacy and being there for you, when you need it.