Waipa Business Awards
Cambridge and Te Awamutu Chambers of Commerce, in association with the Raglan Chamber of Commerce, convene the Waipa Business Awards – this is the premier business event in Waipa and Raglan.
The aim of the Waipa Business Awards' is to encourage and support businesses in their quest for sustainable growth, development and excellence.
About The Awards
The Waipa Networks Business Awards' are for all businesses in the Waipa and Raglan areas and are open to Chamber members and non-members. They comprise of:
- Business Excellence – Businesses must nominate and enter themselves and be judged against a set of criteria by independent judges. One category may be entered.
- Customer Service Awards – Businesses complete a nomination form and are also visited by independent judges and marked against customer service criteria. There is a separate award for Te Awamutu, Raglan and Cambridge.
- Customer Choice Awards – Businesses are voted by members of the public during a one month voting period. There is a separate award for Te Awamutu, Raglan and Cambridge.
- Emerging Leader Award – For an individual who demonstrates proven leadership equally in business and the community.
- Employee of the Year Award – Businesses can nominate their staff members to receive this award. There is a separate award for Te Awamutu, Raglan and Cambridge. There is also a 'People Manager of the Year' award for Te Awamutu.
- Excellence in Sustainability and Community Contribution – This is a special judge's award and not open for separate entry. All Excellence category entrants will be considered.
- Award for recognition of outstanding contribution to services to business in the Waipa
The Te Awamutu and Cambridge Chambers of Commerce in association with the Raglan Chamber, convene these awards and regard them as a valuable business development tool. They provide an opportunity for all businesses to receive recognition for their achievements and celebrate their contribution to our business environment and community.
We are thrilled to have The University of Waikato as partner and sponsor for these awards, completing all judging of the business excellence categories. The Waikato Management School provide judging feedback to all entrants as part of the process.
We encourage you to enter the 2017 Awards and utilise this opportunity to celebrate your business success, benchmark your achievements, gain valuable advice and have a fabulous evening with other members of the business community.