CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Cambridge based, part-time (20 hours per week)
The Cambridge Chamber of Commerce is looking for a new Chief Executive Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to build on the strength and strong relationships our Chamber has, and continue to grow our presence within the business community.
Our small team uses a combination of sound business acumen, community spirit and flair to manage key stakeholders, whilst supporting our local business network and advocating on behalf of our members.
In this role you will regularly engage with the business community, our Board, Local Government and other organisations. Your relationships and interactions in this role will be wide ranging, diverse and fun!
As an ideal candidate you will:
• Be passionate about Cambridge and making a difference
• Have experience in a senior leadership role
• Have experience in developing strategies based on a 'shoe-string' budget through to implementation
• Have a desire to work closely with key stakeholders and strategic partners
• Have the ability to adapt to changing situations and retain composure - this job can be challenging at times!
• Be a creative and innovative thinker
• Accept that some voluntary work outside of core hours is expected
If you enjoy connecting with people, are approachable and community spirited we would like to hear from you.
We invite you to contact us by phone (07 823 3250) or apply online at